When not in use, we recommend storing your AVA Breathe in the pouch that is included in the box, to keep it protected and free from dust.
Articles in this section
- Is AVA Breathe approved by the FDA?
- I can’t find an answer to my question(s) here. Who can I contact with questions about my AVA Breathe?
- How do I update the software version on my AVA Breathe?
- What Bluetooth Version does the AVA Breathe use?
- Where should I store my AVA Breathe?
- I lost my pouch, how do I get a replacement?
- I dropped my filter in the dirt, is it still okay to use?
- I ran out of filters, where can I order more?
- I lost my Nose Buds, how do I get replacements?
- Can I wash/clean my filter?