Open your app and navigate to the DASHBOARD, at the top you will see “CONNECTED” or “NOT CONNECTED”. If the device is not connected, make sure it is in range (within 30 feet) and that it is fully charged (connect to the charger, if not charged)
Articles in this section
- Is AVA Breathe approved by the FDA?
- I can’t find an answer to my question(s) here. Who can I contact with questions about my AVA Breathe?
- How do I update the software version on my AVA Breathe?
- What Bluetooth Version does the AVA Breathe use?
- Where should I store my AVA Breathe?
- I lost my pouch, how do I get a replacement?
- I dropped my filter in the dirt, is it still okay to use?
- I ran out of filters, where can I order more?
- I lost my Nose Buds, how do I get replacements?
- Can I wash/clean my filter?