We do not recommend using a filter that has been dropped or has become dirty.
Articles in this section
- Is AVA Breathe approved by the FDA?
- I can’t find an answer to my question(s) here. Who can I contact with questions about my AVA Breathe?
- How do I update the software version on my AVA Breathe?
- What Bluetooth Version does the AVA Breathe use?
- Where should I store my AVA Breathe?
- I lost my pouch, how do I get a replacement?
- I dropped my filter in the dirt, is it still okay to use?
- I ran out of filters, where can I order more?
- I lost my Nose Buds, how do I get replacements?
- Can I wash/clean my filter?