Make sure you placed the filter in the Device Top correctly and that it clicks/secures into place. The Device Top and Device Bottom secure together using magnets, so also make sure the magnets are aligned. Look to make sure there are no gaps between the Device Top and Device Bottom, as well. Please refer to your QSG/User Guide for instructions on how to properly replace your filter.
Articles in this section
- Is AVA Breathe approved by the FDA?
- I can’t find an answer to my question(s) here. Who can I contact with questions about my AVA Breathe?
- How do I update the software version on my AVA Breathe?
- What Bluetooth Version does the AVA Breathe use?
- Where should I store my AVA Breathe?
- I lost my pouch, how do I get a replacement?
- I dropped my filter in the dirt, is it still okay to use?
- I ran out of filters, where can I order more?
- I lost my Nose Buds, how do I get replacements?
- Can I wash/clean my filter?