Please change your filter when notified to do so via the AVA Breathe app. Even though the filter may look clean to the eye, the filter is used and will no longer perform properly.
Articles in this section
- Is AVA Breathe approved by the FDA?
- I can’t find an answer to my question(s) here. Who can I contact with questions about my AVA Breathe?
- How do I update the software version on my AVA Breathe?
- What Bluetooth Version does the AVA Breathe use?
- Where should I store my AVA Breathe?
- I lost my pouch, how do I get a replacement?
- I dropped my filter in the dirt, is it still okay to use?
- I ran out of filters, where can I order more?
- I lost my Nose Buds, how do I get replacements?
- Can I wash/clean my filter?